Monday, September 19, 2016

Artist: Chun Eun Sil And Her Loveable Space


Today's artist I would like to introduce to you is Korean illustrator, Chun Eun Sil. She has been one of my favorite illustrator for many years. She is known for playful use of negative spaces, gentle colors, and adorable characters. I love every corner of Chun's illustrations that I could just gaze on her paintings for hours and hours. :) Last year when I visited Korea, I bought a postcard set of Chun's illustrations. I was so happy with it, but now that I think that I should have gotten a large size print instead. I'd be able to see all the details if each illustrations then! 







 
At USAonCanvas, we offer offer artists, illustrators, and designers the latest in fine art reproduction. Using the latest in imaging and print technology, we create stunning fine art prints that are hard to distinguish from the originals. Select your canvas/fine art paper/photo paper to get multiple copies of your print with giclee inks! 
 

Our fine art papers are perfect choice for museum quality archival prints and reproductions.

Fine Art Paper Options
* Hahnemuhle - Photo Rag, Bright White
* Hahnemuhle - William Turner
* Hahnemuhle - Fine Art Baryta
* Hahnemuhle - German Etching
* Moab, Photo Rag
* Exhibition Fine Art Fiber (High D-Max)



No comments:

Post a Comment